How to clean a washing machine needs to be known, considering that this is a device that is often used in households. Besides, the washing machine must also be cleaned regularly to make it more durable and avoid damage. The importance of washing the laundry machine is that this device can become a fungi nest that will threaten health.
Make sure there is no detergent leftover after washing.
The detergent may still stick to the portable washing machine when you finish washing it. As much as possible, use the right amount of detergent. You can find this information on the detergent packaging. Most people will use a lot of detergents because they feel this will make the clothes cleaner. However, the washing machine’s performance is not affected by this. With the right detergent dosage, no detergent residue can accumulate in the tube. If you are recommended to use detergent and produce a lot of foam, it is best to rerun the rinse mode to ensure there is no residual detergent.
Do not leave laundry.
When finished washing, clothes and other things are left for a while in the washing machine. At the same time, clothes that are damp or wet can quickly invite mold. Of course, it can make the clothes smell; it can even make the washing machine function less than optimal.
Leave the washing machine cover open
- After washing, do not immediately close the washing machine.
- There is still water left over from washing that has not been completely dry, so if the washing machine is presently closed, it will potentially cause mildew.
- Clean parts of the machine regularly
In general, on a washing machine, some parts need attention, for example:
- If your washing machine has this one part, you can clean it easily. First, remove this drawer, then soak in hot water. If there is still stubborn dirt, add carbolic acid to hot water.
- To clean between and in tight areas, use an old toothbrush to do the cleaning thoroughly.
- After that, rinse the drawer, dry it, and put it back in.
- Anyway, don’t forget to wipe the drain that connects the drawer and the washing machine tube.
The vents on the dryer
- After you dry the clothes, try always to wipe this part so it wouldn’t be damp.
- Open the cover of this dryer so that residual moisture can escape.
It is an essential component for the machine because it is the area where the water can go down optimally when the dryer works so your clothes can dry adequately.
Some additional tips, if your washing machine tub gets faded stains from clothes, you can immediately clean it with the help of a special cleaning spray. Meanwhile, you can follow it for stubborn stains by running the washing mode for about 15 minutes with a tube filled with a cloth.
- The way to clean this part is to remove it and rinse it under running water to remove any stuck dirt.
- You can also wash it with detergent, then rinse thoroughly.
- Make sure when you put it back in, it is dry, so it doesn’t trigger mold.
- And try to change the filter bag at least once every two months.
Coronavirus has kept everyone at their home, and everyone is doing their work on their own, including installing a ceiling fan well. It is quite a handy job, but things can get complicated, so we are here to tell you how to install a ceiling fan easily without any hassle.
Firstly let us state the equipment you will need for it, and they are ladder and screwdrivers. Ensure the leader you are going to get is a proper height ladder that is well suited for the design of your room or the heightened ceiling of a room. Now you will need a ceiling fan kit that can be purchased through any offline and online store. You may need a support brace and various other options as well.
Now for installing the fan. Do check best ceiling fan under 1500.
It is a safety step, and that is to turn off the electricity of your household. This tutorial because that can be dangerous if you get shocked through any holder. So after switching the electricity switch off, you may need a support brace.
The support brace helps you to join the ceiling fans to the body. There is various support brace in the market, and you can get them customized according to your need. You can also buy a separate support brace depending upon your requirement and the style of your household.
Secondly, you need to add the fan bracket, which is a hard job, but you might want to do it carefully.
The fan bracket is easy to install and use easily by inserting the screwdriver on the surface.
After doing this, you need to install the motor in your fan bracket, and you also need to identify the wiring system of your household. You should keep that in mind that various wires are used for other purposes, so you don’t want to mess with them.
After screwing all the screws on, make sure to check the motor. Now the next step is to match the wires.
There are different wire that serves separate matching to your house wire design. It is an easy job because they are colour-coded, but you need to match them correctly through a wire connector or a knot. After attaching the wires, you should check if they are working correctly to any lighting device and don’t turn the electricity. After matching the cables, you need to add the blades of the fan.
Adding the blade to a fan can be complicated, so we suggest you add them before installing the fan, and it is easier to add them before because you can move it properly. Now, after adding these, you might want to add your fixtures. There are various kinds of ceiling fans that come with features such as some of them provide you with a lighting facility, and if your device does the same, you might want to fix the lighting switch.